Designed to illuminate the premises of industrial enterprises, open industrial sites, outdoor installations and other places where the presence of explosive atmospheres with a classification of zones 1, 2, 21, 22 is possible, according to the explosion protection marking.
The explosion-proof lamp DSP52 series with power over 100 W consists of two, three or more smaller-power lamps connected in parallel with specially designed rigid fixtures allowing one suspension and one entry box to be used for the entire modular collection.
|– The lamp housing provides the type of explosion protection db «explosion-proof shell», mb «compound filling» and t «dust ignition» protection.
– Optimal overall dimensions and elaborate installation system allows to use a series of explosion-proof lampDSP52 in a variety of applications – from vehicles of special equipment, to high-altitude spans of workshops and machine halls.
– The distinctive feature of the DSP52 series of lamps is their small height size, which is very important in conditions of tight installation and height restrictions
– All types of typical and individual fixtures
|– Power supply efficiency not less than 95%
– Degree of protection against penetration of dust and moisture IP67, which provides complete protection against penetration of dust and the device is protected against penetration to a small depth for a short time
– The time of switching on and setting to the operating mode of the lamp is less than 1 second.
– If it is necessary to replace the power supply unit of the lighting fixture, the operation is carried out in the field, without removal from the territory of the enterprise, as the driver is conveniently located in the explosion-proof repair side
– Possibility of transit connection
INTERPRETATION OF LEGENDS
|D — LED module is used as light source;
S — suspended lamp;
P — for industrial premises and buildings;
52 — lamp series number;
а — anti-static design for type of protection 1 Ex d mb op is IICT5 Gb ;
n — low voltage version;
|000 — lamps with permanently attached cable, without input box and box;
001— lamp with inputbox without box;
010— lamp with box without input box;
011— lamp with input box and box;
АО — Lamp with input box and box with emergency power supply unit installed in it
L — Lamp with lenses, opening angles: 150х50; 130х130; 119х42; 138х138.
|Explosion protection:||Degree of protection||
1 Ex dmb op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex dmb op is IIB T5 Gb X
Ex tb IIIC T85ºC Db1 / Ex tb IIIC T85ºC Db
Aluminium alloy as per GOST 1583-93
|Type of light source||
|Light intensity curve type||
Д, Г, К, Ш
|Light flow, Lm||
from 15444 to 43884
|Colour temperature, K||
|Color rendering index, Ra||
|Radiation angle 2Ɵ 0,5 , deg||
|Power consumption, W||
from 90 to 360
|Cable diameter, mm||
|Rated voltage, V||
∼170— 264 V
|Nominal frequency, Hz||
|Light flow ripple coefficient||
less than 0,5%
|Class of protection against electric shock according to GOST R IEC 60598-1-2003||
see section “Drawings”
|Weight of the lamp, kg||
up to 27
|Model of the lamp||Number of lamp in the assembly||The lamp in assembly||Power consumption, W||Light flow, Lm||Overall dimensions: A, mm||Overall dimensions: B, mm||Overall dimensions: C, mm|