Designed to illuminate the premises of industrial enterprises, open industrial sites, outdoor installations and other places where the presence of explosive atmospheres with a classification of zones 2, 22 is possible, according to the explosion protection marking.
In the lighting equipment of the DSP48-01 series, superbright LEDs of leading world manufacturers are used – LG-Innotek, CREE with high efficiency and light output.
The lamp housing provides the type of explosion protection db «blast-tight shell». Both LEDs and power supplies can be replaced.
|– The absence of external compounded elements, and the use of a heat-resistant especially shock-resistant borosilicate glass cover instead of polymer light-transmitting elements does not impose restrictions on the temperature conditions эof operation of the lamps and resistance to organic solvents, significantly reduces the loss of light flow.
– The power supply and the camera with LED matrices are located in independent buildings. The luminaire housing is designed with minimal thermal resistance. This design feature does not allow combining heat fluxes emanating from LEDs with their own heating of power sources. Thus achieved
– Chemical-resistant design, with application of polymer acid-resistant coating of housing and fasteners from special rack is possible.
|– The explosion-proof LED lamps of the DSP48-01 series are devoid of such disadvantages, as chemical and physical aging of polymers.
– The original solution allows to change morally obsolete lamps of type VZG-200 на светильники типа DSP48-01-Sp without additional difficulties. The familiar pipe wiring and the ¾” pipe mount allow replacing any outdated luminaire with an LED lamp in 5 minutes with a clear and familiar mount.
– Due to the low ripple coefficient, luminaires can be used not only in machine rooms and workshops with moving and rotating machines and mechanisms, but also as lighting for working areas of control operators and other maintenance personnel.
– Possible to equipped cable entries for round, armoured cable or metal hose with attachment for 1/2”, ¾”, М25 .
|Explosion protection:||>Degree of protection||
IP65 / in special performance — IP67
1 Ex db op is IIC T4/Т5 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T100˚C/T135˚C Db
Aluminium alloy as per GOST 1583-93
|Type of light source||
|Light intensity curve type||
Д, М, Г (with reflector)
|Light flow, Lm||
up to 11170
|Colour temperature, K||
|Color rendering index, Ra||
|Radiation angle 2Ɵ 0,5 , deg||
|Power consumption, W||
|Cable diameter, mm||
|Rated voltage, V||
∼170— 264 V
|Nominal frequency, Hz||
|Light flow ripple coefficient||
less than 10%
|Class of protection against electric shock according to GOST R IEC 60598-1-2003||
see section “Drawings”
|Weight of the lamp, kg||
from 2,8 to 7,2
|Model||Power consumption, W||Light flow, Lm||Ех-marking||Overall dimensions, mm||Weight no more than, kg|
|DSP48-15-М2-Sp-01||15||2022||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х100||2,8|
|DSP48-20-М2-Sp-01||19||2441||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х100||2,8|
|DSP48-30-М2-Sp-01||30||4044||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х100||3,0|
|DSP48-40-М2-Sp-01||38||4882||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х100||3,0|
|DSP48-15-М3-Sp-01||15||2022||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х175||2,8|
|DSP48-20-М3-Sp-01||19||2441||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х175||2,8|
|DSP48-30-М3-Sp-01||30||4044||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х175||3,0|
|DSP48-40-М3-Sp-01||38||4882||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||380х200х175||3,0|
|DSP48-50-B2-Sp-01||49||6268||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||430х200х200||6,4|
|DSP48-60-B2-Sp-01||60||7768||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T100˚C Db||430х200х200||6,5|
|DSP48-80-B2-Sp-01||80||11170||1 Ex db op is IIC T4 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||430х200х200||6,6|
|DSP48-50-B3-Sp-01||49||6268||1 Ex db op is IIC T4 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||430х200х255||6,4|
|DSP48-60-B3-Sp-01||60||7768||1 Ex db op is IIC T4 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||430х200х255||6,5|
|DSP48-80-B3-Sp-01||80||11170||1 Ex db op is IIC T4 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T135˚C Db||430х200х255||6,6|
|DSP48-20-М2-Su-01||19||2441||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T100˚C Db||455х200х100||3,5|
|DSP48-40-М2-Su-01||38||4882||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T100˚C Db||455х200х100||3,7|
|DSP48-20-М3-Su-01||19||2441||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T100˚C Db||440х200х175||3,5|
|DSP48-40-М3-Su-01||38||4882||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T100˚C Db||440х200х175||3,7|
|DSP48-60-B2-Su-01||60||10223||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T100˚C Db||565х200х200||7,2|
|DSP48-60-B3-Su-01||60||10223||1 Ex db op is IIC T5 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T100˚C Db||565х200х255||7,2|